Where do I begin? There's bias, twisted stitches in their ribbing, and a thumb gusset that grows out of a single column that stretches from the cuff up.
They are quite dainty looking and are quick to knit using DK weight yarn. The palm is done in a plain Stocking stitch and the pattern is suitable for an intermediate knitter.
- Skill Level Intermediate – knitting in the round, increases and decreases, backward loop cast on
- Finished Measurements 6 (7, 8, 9) in / 15 (17.5, 20, 22.5) cm palm circumference Designed to fit with no ease.
- To Fit Child’s L (Women’s S, Women’s M / Men’s S, Women’s L / Men’s M)
- Yarn DMC Woolly (100% Superwash Merino Wool, 136 yds / 125 m / 50 g), in #081; 1 (1, 2, 2) balls. Substitute with approx 110 (130, 150, 170) yds / 100 (115, 135, 155) m of DK weight yarn that knits to the specified gauge.
- Gauge 24 sts and 30 rnds = 4 in / 10 cm in St st
- Needles AND Notions Size 3.75 mm (US 5) set of double pointed needles Stitch markers, stitch holder, tapestry needle